Friday, August 04, 2006

A Day So Far

A Day So Far...

Today i woke up and even managed to get the early early train...i thought my day was going rather well and attempted to make contact with the Ben...but could i get through of course i couldn't so i was left sitting at three bridges station for half an hour waiting for him to come along. Whilst waiting and using my mobilus phonus i felt a sudden scratch on my arm, i thought maybe that i had caught my watch on my skin. I turned my arm and what did i see staring at me but two beady eyes. It was Mr Wasp, but was Mr Wasp happy? NO he was not and proceeded to bite me and sting me and create a huuuge swelling on the underside of my arm. Well one was not best pleased at the wasp just satyed on my arm even as i tried to shoe it away. Eventually it left, probably to catch some commuter train to the worldly workplace of a wasp. Without it's company i was left to deal with the throbbing pain whilst waiting for Ben to pick me up. By this time the bite was growing and my arm was feeling the pain.
Then suddenly Ben decided to finally turn up :-p and he came up with the 'amazing' idea of using his strange naming orange Zimbabwean fruit on me. In doing so i managed to squirt the juice of it all over me before work. But at least i managed to get to work early even though i have to stay here a hour and a half later than usual, but ooooooooh well.
Have a nice day people :) NOt that i know if anyone reads my blog? If they do please comment! Adios.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it! go me. your biggest fan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home