Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Update

Update:

I havn't really had the time to put any blogs up at the moment and when i have tried to put my photos up the internet decides to implode...how very selfish of it.
Anywho since the last blog i have been to Jersey for my cousins wedding, architecture week, seen The Producers musical (which is very good) and i have started work at a practice for the summer! It is only a small practice (in Worthing so lonnnnng travel for me) but i have lots to do and i have been involved in creating a proposal for a competition... hopefully we will win the contract! And it is the same firm as the one Ben is working at (see links) so maybe he has more info on what we are doing.
I'll try and put up photos of my visits soon not that anyone is remotely bothered. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home